The privacy of your personal information is important to us. We are committed to providing you with an experience on all our sites and services that is safe, secure, and trustworthy.
As a responsible company, OfficialTime is firmly committed to a set of business principles and ethics that help drive our company forward. One of these principles is respect for people and privacy and that begins with how we respect and protect the personal data we receive. To preserve the confidentiality of your personal data provided to us, we maintain the following data privacy principles :
- We only collect personal data that we believe to be relevant and required to conduct our business.
- We will not disclose your personal data outside OfficialTime unless we have expressly informed you or have your consent or are required by law.
- We aim to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date.
- We maintain appropriate security systems designed to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data.
In connection with your use of the Services, you may provide personal information to us in various ways. The types of personal information we obtain include :
- contact information (such as name, email address, shipping address and instructions, postal code and telephone number);
- login credentials to create an account on the Services (such as email address and password);
- payment information, To the extent any payments are processed by any other third parties such as PayPal or Faster Payment System, then the privacy policies of those parties shall govern such information;
- order history, including information about products purchased or viewed on the Services;
- other personal information contained in content you submit on the Services, such as through our “Contact Us” feature or other customer support tools; and
- Country/region and language preference based on mobile device settings and/or IP;
- IP address, device, operating system, and browser information that we detect.
You are not required to provide this information but, if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to offer you certain Services and related features.
If you prefer for your personal data not to be used for the purposes of direct marketing activities, please send an e-mail, along with your name to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us that you do not wish your personal data to be used for such purposes.